|Barrel||Ductile-Iron Upper Barrel and lower Barrel|
|Main Valve Opening (MVO)||5.25|
|Hose Nozzles||(2) 2.5|
|Pumper Nozzle||(1) 4.5”|
- Wet-Barrel Fire Hydrant.
- High Strength Ductile-Iron Barrel construction.
- Other nozzle sizes, quantities, and configurations available.
- “Storz” nozzles available on all models. Special corrosion resistant bronze alloys used for nozzles. Flanged inlet is to ASME B16.1, Class 125 / ASME B16.42, Class 150 Standard.
- E-Coat primer and Polyurethane Enamel Coating (Safety Red or Safety Yellow) is Standard.
Single Jacket Fire Hose – Kite mark & LPCB Approved – 42,28
Single jacket fire hose consists of an impermeable elastomeric lining, a synthetic fiber reinforcement and externally applied elastomeric coating to the reinforcement. Delivery hoses are non-percolating lay flat type used in firefighting purpose. Hoses are suitable for use with couplings with the requirements of BS 336:2010 standards. Hose is intended for use at working pressure not exceeding 15 bar. Delivery hose are manufactured to comply BS 6391: 2009 Standards.
- BSI Kite mark and LPCB Certified, Anti rot and anti-twist.
- Hose belongs to Type 2 with Elastomeric lining, Synthetic fiber reinforcement and elastomeric coating on the reinforcement.
- Hose give good protection against the absorption of liquids and resistance of the reinforcement.
- Hose with couplings are wound by Galvanized mild steel / SS wire.
- Industrial and rural fire brigades as well as building protection.
- For general industrial, commercial and civil engineering applications
|Service Test Pressure (Bar/Psi)||15/217|
|Hydrostatic Strength Test Pressure (Bar/Psi)||50/725|
|Standard Compliance/Approvals||BS 6391: 2009/ Kite mark & LPCB|
|Weight||Light and flexible|
|Available Color||Red, White|
|Standard Length||25/30 Meters|