- Single Leaf Door Temperature Rise Door is manufactured from the best quality materials.
- Manufactured at our own state of the art factory these doors are produced from scratch to finish in house.
- We use top of the line machinery which includes Laser cutting machines and CNC Machines to get the precise cut and finish.
- A highly skilled and certified staff to high standards software’s and engineering skills.
- This team is capable of providing designs and engineering solution that fulfill and satisfy all the requirements and needs.
- Standard Features
|Door Leaf Thickness||45mm|
|Sheet Thickness of door||1.2 mm|
|Sheet Thickness of frame||1.5 and 2.0 mm|
- Doors can be used in dry wall and masonry construction.
- Doors are available in Cold Rolled Steel, Galvanized steel, Hot Dipped Electro galvanized or Galvalume material.
- Door leaf thickness: 45 mm
- Material thickness (Gauges):1.2mm (18 gauge)
- Painting: Prime painted materials can be used for hot rolled or cold rolled steel sheet.
- High aesthetics and robust structure
- Easy to install on a masonry wall opening & dry walls. Factory finished for primer and paint finishes.
- Conforming to highest quality standards