We decided to go one step further and develop a system specific for Kitchen equipment protection. Named fire Chef it includes all the characteristics and key features listed before, with the added feature that it uses the more appropriate wet chemical agent.
- Cooling caused by heat vaporization.
- The fine spray discharge prevents the dangerous splash of hot grease/ oil or thermal shock damage to cooking appliances.
- High-rate protection, up to 45 liters of burning oil covered by only one nozzle.
- Re-ignition is prevented by a process in which the wet chemical agent combines with the grease to form a soapy layer at the surface sealing off the fuel from the oxygen, allowing the grease to cool to below its auto-ignition temperature.
- Eco-friendly AFFF agent with quick biodegradability, up to 72% after 3 days and needs less oxygen to achieve it complete (>99%). Free of PFOS and PFAS